Summer Program - Please print out all forms when registering for the Summer Adventure Program.
Youth Development Programis a free youth program offering after school, evening & weekend educational & recreational activities
- Summer Adventure Program has swimming, summer activities and field trips
- Middle School Open Gym Monday & Wednesday 6-8
- Sports Clinics & Workshops (Biddyball & Softball)
Mechanicville After School Clubs (MASC)offers free after school programs for middle school youth onsite at the Mechanicville Middle School. Clubs included:
- Homework Club, Gaming Club, Craft Club, Cooking Club, Friends of Rachel (FOR Club)
- For club times contact the school or Holly Martin
Workforce Readiness Training: Beginning November 2010, MACSC is proud to sponsor Workforce Readiness Training for youth ages 14 and up.
- Program focuses on basic interview and job
- Community service opportunities to gain skills and provide experience for future applications
- Completion of program will be eligible to apply for Counselor in Training positions in the summer
- MACSC will assist to locate other paid internship and job opportunities
Contact Holly Martin for more details: