Domestic Violence Advocacy Programa non-residential domestic violence program licensed through NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services provides victims of domestic violence and their children with comprehensive services.
- Domestic Violence Victim Safety Planning/Counseling
- Legal & Resource Advocacy
- Transportation & Accompaniment
- Support Groups (Both adult and children)
- Counseling/Crisis Intervention
- Hotline Monday-Friday from 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
- Available for educational presentations and speaking engagements
Jill Hyde, DV Victim Resouce Advocate, 664-8322 ext 303
DV HOTLINE - 664-4008 M-F 9-5 p.m.
Thank you Stewart's
Stewarts Holiday Match has graciously donated to the $5,500 Mechanicville Area Community Centers Domestic Violence program which will help children of domestic violence be able to go to camp for the summer. Thank you Stewart's!!!