Community Advocacy, Referral, & Education (CARE)
MACSC's CARE Program provides area residents with comprehensive family support services, including:
- Human service information and referral and case management
- School supply assistance
- Thanksgiving & Holiday food and toy assistance
- Financial assistance for rent and utilities
- An affiliation with CA$H Coalition (Creating Assets, Savings and Hope) to help you learn how best to manage your money and other resources
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) – under this program, we prepare FREE tax returns for households with income of $40,000 or less.